Contact the Governor's Office
Please Read Before You Submit
Please be sure to include the following information with your greeting or proclamation request:
- Date by which you would like to receive your correspondence
- Medium of correspondence needed: digital PDF, mailed hard copy, or both
- For events or recognition of individuals: name, date and location of event; brief synopsis of the organization and event; brief bio of individual(s) being recognized
- For military retirements: name, rank, branch of service, date of retirement, years served, hometown
- For awareness or advocacy requests: proposed language, information about the event/cause
- Website for your organization or event
- Mailing address (if different than requester’s address)
Please be advised that the Governor’s Office reserves the right to deny requests at its discretion. Please note that we will be unable to process incomplete or inaccurate requests.
The Governor’s Office requires 6-8 weeks to process a request for a greeting or proclamation from Governor Shapiro.
To contact Governor Josh Shapiro with a question, comment or concern, please fill in the information below. To submit the form, please click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
In addition, please use this form to submit requests for greetings, proclamations, or recognitions of personal and professional milestones from Governor Josh Shapiro.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
508 Main Capitol Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120