Yesterday, Governor Tom Wolf hosted a Facebook Town Hall to answer your questions about his 2017-2018 Budget Proposal and other topics, including Medicaid expansion, REAL ID, and property taxes.
The governor responded to questions posted by Facebook users from Altoona, Erie, Philadelphia, Warren, Wilkes-Barre (and more) — and also accepted an invitation by Mayor Anthony Celeste to visit Coraopolis.
If you didn’t get to watch the live stream on the governor’s Facebook page, you can watch a replay of the town hall below.
Skip to the governor’s answers on topics that matter most to you by clicking on these subjects.
- Affordable Care Act (1:32)
- Property Taxes (2:36)
- REAL ID (4:18)
- Unemployment Compensation (5:57)
- Property Taxes (8:18)
- Rural Health (9:52)
- Legalizing Marijuana (11:40)
- Minimum Wage (12:36)
- Intellectual Disabilities (15:07)
- Pensions (15:50)
- Severance Tax (17:48)
- Libre’s Law/Anti-Animal Cruelty (19:56)
- Unification of Health and Human Services & Aging Services (20:44)
- Public Safety (22:28)
- Substance Abuse Epidemic (24:54)
- LGBT Equality (28:43)
- Retirement Incentive (30:03)
- Veterans (31:16)
- Online Poker (32:16)
To learn more about the governor’s budget proposal, you can visit the Governor’s Executive 2017-2018 Budget web page.
Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf