The Governor also attended the PA HOPE Caucus’ “Day of Hope” rally at the capitol to raise awareness of the opioid abuse epidemic plaguing Pennsylvania and the steps the Wolf administration has made toward combating Substance Abuse Disorder.
Other highlights from this week include the Wolf administration’s announcement of the food security plan, Setting the Table: A Blueprint for a Hunger-free PA, and the announcement that half a million Pennsylvanians have registered to vote though online voter registration.
Governor Wolf’s Week, September 17 – September 24, 2016
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Governor Wolf and Legislative Leaders Discuss Importance of Battling the Opioid Crisis at PA HOPE Caucus’ “Day of Hope”
- Governor Wolf and PennDOT Secretary Richards Welcome New Federal Automated Vehicle Guidelines, Focus on Safety
- Governor Tom Wolf Announces Disaster Assistance Approved for Victims of Severe Storms in Fayette County
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Wolf Administration Addressing Food Security in the Commonwealth
- Governor Wolf Nominates Patrick McDonnell to Serve Permanently as Secretary of Environmental Protection
- Governor Wolf Makes Schools That Teach Stop in Harrisburg
Thursday, September 22, 2016
- GO-TIME: Department of Aging Improves Access Services at Senior Community Center
- Governor Wolf Announces State Police Awarded Federal Grants to Combat Heroin, Meth
- Governor Wolf Announces Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. to Establish a New Manufacturing Facility in Clearfield County
- Governor Wolf Makes Schools That Teach Stop in Philadelphia
Friday, September 23 2016
- A Year Later, Governor Wolf Announces Progress on Ending Veteran Homelessness in Pennsylvania
- Governor Wolf Announces $2.5 Million Grant for West Scranton Revitalization Project
Highlights from The Blog
- Help Law Enforcement Fight Terror with Vigilance, Not Fear
- Register to Vote Online. Everybody’s Doing It.
- Discover Pennsylvania’s Fall Foliage by Water, Air, Car, or Foot
- PA HOPE Caucus Battles the Opioid Crisis at “Day of Hope” Rally
- Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard – Register to Vote!
- Where Do Entrepreneurs Work Smart and Live Happy?
Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf