The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs directly connects the Office of the Governor and state agencies to citizens, constituency groups, associations, local governments, and others in efforts to listen, learn, address matters, and assist in creating a government that works for the people of Pennsylvania and its diverse regions and communities. The office consists of multiple streamlined and coordinated segments: Boards & Commissions, Constituent Services, External Affairs, and the Regional Offices.
Boards & Commissions
Boards & Commissions oversees the executive nominations and appointments process. It also provides members of the commonwealth’s numerous boards and commissions a direct link to the Office of the Governor. Through the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, board and commission members advise Governor Wolf about policies, procedures, and legislative proposals.
State Ethics Act
- State Ethics Act (PDF)
- State Ethics Commission Statement of Financial Interests Form (PDF)*
- State Ethics Commission Statement of Financial Interests Online Form
*Nominees must submit paper version.
Governor’s Code of Conduct
- Governor’s Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Executive Branch Employee Gift Ban
- Governor’s Code of Conduct Statement of Financial Interest Form (PDF)
- Governor’s Code of Conduct Statement of Financial Interest Online Form (CWOPA account holders)
Constituent Services ensures that voices across the commonwealth are heard and constituents’ concerns are addressed. From relaying messages to Governor Wolf, to processing requests for greetings and recognitions, to liaising between constituents and agencies, Constituent Services is dedicated to providing outstanding service to all constituents.
External Affairs serves as a liaison to facilitate communication between Governor Wolf and citizens’ groups and associations. This segment of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs provides an avenue for these organizations to share concerns about various issues impacting Pennsylvania’s diverse communities.
- Pennsylvania Commission on African American Affairs
- Pennsylvania Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs
- Pennsylvania Commission on Latino Affairs
The Regional Offices are responsible for maintaining strong relations between Governor Wolf, local governments, and citizens of the commonwealth. They work to cultivate, build and maintain partnerships between local government officials, communities, and state agencies to ensure prompt and satisfactory responses to issues and concerns that arise throughout our communities.