Governor Wolf Takes Action on Legislation
October 28, 2016
Harrisburg, PA – Today, Governor Wolf signed the following bills into law.
- Act 114 (Causer) – Amends Title 3 (Agriculture), making editorial changes; consolidating an article of The Administrative Code relating to race horse industry reform; providing for PA Breeding Fund; & making related repeal.
- Act 115 (Vance) – Amends Titles 23 (Domestic Relations) & 42 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure), in adoption, for grounds for involuntary termination; in child protective services, for defs., & for release of information in confidential reports.
Governor Wolf vetoed the below pieces of legislation. To view Governor Wolf’s veto messages, click here.
- SB 286 (Rafferty) – Amends the act creating the Delaware River Joint Commission further providing for the Commission, composition, employees, financing & executive sessions; majority approval; conflicts of interest, master plan; definitions; editorial changes.
- HB 1618 (Fee) – Amends the Administrative Code establishing the Office of State Inspector General.
- HB 1998 (Petri) – Amends Title 53 (Municipalities Generally), in parking authorities, further providing for special provisions for authorities in cities of the first class.
- SB 562 (Gordner) – Amends the Regulatory Review Act further providing for defs.; for proposed regulations & procedures for review, for final-form regulations & final-omitted regulations & for review of disapproved final-form or omitted regulations.
Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf