July Jobs That Pay Update: PA Recognized for Business Climate, Jobs Announcements
By: The Office of Governor Tom Wolf
July 27, 2017
With policies that set the table for robust private sector growth, Governor Wolf is making sure that every month more and more companies recognize that Pennsylvania is a great place to do business.
This July, Governor Tom Wolf announced Pennsylvania received national recognition from CNBC on the state’s blooming economic climate. Our commonwealth rose 10 spots overall in CNBC’s America’s Top State for Business 2017, with the significant advancements in categories of Education, Technology and Innovation, and Business Friendliness.
Every day, this administration is working to grow Pennsylvania’s manufacturing base and create family-sustaining jobs. The commonwealth is a place where entrepreneurs and researchers can feel supported to nurture new ideas and take risks.
Highlights from July 2017
- On ‘Jobs That Pay’ Tour, Governor Wolf Visits Cook MyoSite
- On ‘Jobs That Pay’ Tour, Governor Wolf Visits World Trade Center Harrisburg
- Governor Wolf Celebrates Opening of Compressed Natural Gas station in York County
- Governor Wolf Announces Expansion of Evoqua Headquarters Will Create 63 New Jobs in Pittsburgh
- On ‘Jobs That Pay’ Tour, Governor Wolf Visits Adaptimmune Therapeutics
- Governor Wolf Announces Expansion of The New York Blower Company Facility in Lawrence County Will Create 22 Manufacturing Jobs
- Governor Wolf Announces Logistics Plus, Inc. to Expand and Create 44 New Jobs in the City of Erie
- Pennsylvania Recognized for Business Ranking Improvement after Advances in Business Development and Education
- Governor Wolf Announces 50 New Manufacturing Jobs Coming to Luzerne County Through New Mickey Truck Bodies, Inc. Location
- Governor Wolf Announces Expansion of Tyson Foods Distribution Center, Creation of 114 New Jobs in Schuylkill County
- Governor Wolf Announces Creation of 65 New Jobs Through Expansion of EY Intuitive Facility in Philadelphia
- Governor Wolf Announces New Approvals for Four Small Business Projects
Highlights from Twitter
— Pennsylvania ? (@PennsylvaniaGov) July 14, 2017
— Governor Tom Wolf (@GovernorTomWolf) July 24, 2017
Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf