It’s On Us PA is a statewide campaign that invites everyone to play a role in ending sexual assault. Building off the momentum of the national It’s On Us movement, It’s On Us PA brings together college and university presidents, superintendents, administrators, teachers, students, families, and community members to reframe the conversation around sexual violence and pledge to be part of the solution.
It’s On Us to:
- Recognize that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
- Identify situations in which sexual assault may occur.
- Intervene in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
- Create an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
Author Jon Krakauer joins us at the Midtown Scholar in Harrisburg for a community conversation on campus sexual assault.
Click to Tweet these messages:
- #ItsOnUsPA to create an environment where everyone feels, and is, safe. Step up, say something, & take the pledge: governor.pa.gov/its-on-us
- We all play a role in stopping sexual assault. Join me in making the #ItsOnUsPA pledge & be more than a bystander: governor.pa.gov/its-on-us
- It’s on all of us in PA to stop sexual assault. Take the #ItsOnUsPA pledge to be a part of the solution: governor.pa.gov/its-on-us